icon-buildingicon-charticon-clipboardicon-courthouseicon-cubeicon-eagleicon-flagicon-glassicon-lidaricon-lidar2icon-planeicon-shakeAsset 2icon-vectoricon-widget
Surdex logos

On This Day in History – June 22, 1954

On this day in history – June 22, 1954 – our company was first incorporated by Earl Hoffmann and his father Oscar. It was originally called “Engineering Services, Inc.,” but the name was changed to “Surdex” three years later. Surdex is a combination of the words SURvey, Design and EXploration. Our company has changed in many ways over the years, including our logo – this collage shows the various logos we have had over the years.