Surdex holds many qualifications-based contracts with federal and state agencies that public entities can use for engineering, transportation, agricultural and other projects. In all cases, vendors are screened to ensure experience, competency and past performance. In some cases, the governmental agency selects and approves only a handful of vendors.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- U.S. Geological Survey Geospatial Products and Services Contract (USGS GPSC III)
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), Earth Observation Solutions
- Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) Co-op Contract Program
- Missouri Statewide Services Contract, Photogrammetric Mapping Products and Services
- Minnesota Cooperative Purchasing Venture (CPV) SWIFT Master Contract, Aerial Imagery
- State of Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA)
- Illinois DOT (IDOT)
- North Carolina DOT (NCDOT)
Surdex is also prequalified with numerous state Departments of Transportation that enable us to begin work on their projects immediately.