our MapPING Fuels Productivity
We produce orthoimagery, lidar and mapping data for the oil and gas industry – from pipeline/corridor mapping to facilities and infrastructure mapping. These products enable oil and gas companies to monitor and manage pipelines including accurately identifying leak detection or severe maintenance tasks, and other assets and infrastructure effectively.
Examples And Solutions
Oil and gas companies can use mapping data for the following:
- Pipeline Corridor Mapping
- Visually verify and characterize the surface geology, minerals and terrain
- Planimetric mapping for construction/site design and/or analysis
- Mapping for erosion control, vegetation baselines, wetland delineation
- Geologic hazard proximity analysis
- Essential to support planning and decision-making across the entire life cycle of oil & gas operations
- Environmental planning and spatial analysis
Read more about our work in oil & gas.